Your thoughts on TeacherCentral.co

Discussion in 'Feedback & Comments' started by Leanne Morgan, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Leanne Morgan

Leanne Morgan Administrator Staff Member

What are your thoughts on the usefulness of TeacherCentral.co? Do you have any suggestions for changes/improvements to the web page?

2. Diane Mackenzie

Diane Mackenzie New Member

It looks great Lea - on the site where should I list a great Science resource I came across during the holidays?

3. Leanne Morgan

Leanne Morgan Administrator Staff Member

Hi Diane,
    Feel free to add a new thread to one of the science subjects and add the link there. If you think it might better fit into a 'General Science' forum, let me know and I can add a new forum.
    Thanks.
    Lea

4. Diane Mackenzie

Diane Mackenzie New Member

Yes - it would be best to have a Science Forum as well as the 4 AC subject areas - there are a number of things that would be of general interest - like Robotics, STEM education ICT in Science etc that would be better not categorised - I put the posting into General Discussion as I was running out of time and thought you might not get back until it was too late for me. Good luck with the website - I hope you can get a few takers - you could put a posting on the Ed Qld Discussion Listservs for Biology Chemistry and Physics - there are some "regular" contributors there who might enjoy a wider audience